Introducing Notes Auto-Sync — the easiest way to get notes into Salesforce. RevOps can set up Scratchpad to capture every update to a sales note, automatically syncing all reps’ notes to Salesforce without reminders or worry.
Today, most reps take their sales notes using good ol’ fashioned pen and paper, Google Docs, Evernote, One Note, Mac Notes, or other apps, and then copy and paste information manually to Salesforce as the bare minimum to keep their managers off their backs.
And that is a big problem.
What happens when you take notes in an app that's not connected to Salesforce?
Sales reps are annoyed because they need to block off extra time to copy and paste their notes into Salesforce. SDRs, AEs, and CSMs spend extra time explaining the context of opportunities to each other because notes are scattered throughout external apps and not connected to Salesforce. Sales Managers can't confidently know the state of their reps' deals and notes are not updated or missing all together.
You might as well use a stick and a rock. Just kidding. Sorta. 🤓
RevOps know it’s a problem having critical sales data and information outside their view, but they also know there’s not much they can do about it.
It's a snowball effect—and it's a killer that can slow down or threaten deals. In fact you can learn about the dark side of sales notes here.
In the sales process, issues like missing data or inefficient handoffs can lead to slow or at-risk deals. And if you're missing information about opportunities, you'll never get the full picture of your pipeline and forecasts will be inaccurate. It's a vicious cycle that can lead to some serious problems for your team.
There is a better way: Scratchpad Notes Auto-Sync!
Notes Auto-Sync is the easiest way to get notes into Salesforce. RevOps can set up Scratchpad to capture every update to a sales note, automatically syncing all reps’ notes to Salesforce without reminders or worry. It's so easy!
Here are a few ways Notes Auto-Sync can help you and your team:
- See more granular details of every opportunity and assess how reps are performing by inspecting notes with a complete history of the customer journey.
- Coach reps to more repeatable success by collaborating and commenting on shared notes that are always up-to-date.
- Have confidence that if a rep leaves your company you don’t lose access to their notes and can keep opportunities advancing.
Can't wait to learn more?
- Discover new ways to simplify your workflow and sign up for a free workflow session!
- Learn how to enable Auto-Sync notes here